As Dorothy said: "There's no place like home." Which must be why Sara Beth Goldfine can't resist gracing us fellow Minnesotans with her presence -- and her jewelry -- despite hitting it off with the Hollywood crowd.
The Hopkins High School grad moved to Los Angeles in 2005, where she started making her star-quality trinkets under the SBG Designs label. Samantha Harris, Brooke Shields and Paris Hilton have donned her designs and her work has recently been featured in In Style and Redbook.
SBG will be a permanent fixture in the Twin Cities next year, but over the next week, she'll be playing Glenda the Good Jewelry Witch, guiding you from the line's newest vintage glass stone pieces and her signature swirling Paisley necklaces, which can be worn more than 20 different ways (a surreal feat in itself). She can also customize if you need something that is just right.
Instead of ruby red slippers, we'll gladly click our SBG Designs' dangly earrings.
Read your PopFizzDaily.com email for details on where to go when and for what. Presents will be popping up at least once a week.
Follow these instructions:
1. You can get a just one present per month. (Sharing is always chic).
2. You must be the first person to name drop your "PopFizzDaily.com" connection.
3. If there are more people than presents, then names will be drawn at random. (Play nice with others -- it's good karma and you will automatically be entered to win special second-chance prizes.)
4. You must be able to give up your full name and email address and be signed up for www.popfizzdaily.com. (We take care of our own!)
5. You have to tell all of your friends who gave you the present. (Okay, not actually a guideline, but we're sure you'll want to spread the word.)
Just remember: You gotta be present to get presents!